Dear Friends, Family, Partners and Members of the BFMI Family
Today we introduce to you our monthly report to you our friends and partners to let you know what is happening here at the ministry and how we can continue to partner together in advancing the Kingdom. Each month we will update you on events, projects and reports and we welcome your feedback and comments.
We have just completed the first quarter of 2016 and we are pleased to let you know that our ministry is advancing in intensity and impact evidenced by the list below we now share with you:
- Launched Operation Carmichael where we had over 100 members visit homes in the vicinity of the Diplomat Center where we prayed for ministered to and invited persons to visit BFM
- We launched the BFMI app for iphones and android phones. Please download and utilize the wonderful features including one click live streaming, calendar of events, prayer request, message link and much more.
- Hosted our annual Superbowl Party bringing together men and boys from the church and community
- Launched the Keenagers Computer Classes for our seniors over 65 years of age
- Welcomed visitors from South Africa, Nigeria, Canada, Denver, Los Angeles and man other cities and countries
- Hosted a national service for the Royal Bahamas Defence Force with a full house including special guests Her Excellency Dame Margarite Pindling and the Honorable Perry G Christie, Prime Minister of the Bahamas
- Our ministry visitation team visited our members in hospitals and at home both old and young
- KMEM (Kingdom Marraige Enrichment Ministry) hosted two spectactular events, annual Valentines Dinner and Keys to Marriage Success hosted by Dr. Dave & Angie Burrows and a special renewal of vows ceremony during our Sunday morning service Feburary 28th
- Emerge Youth Ministry launched mentorship programs in house and it in two Government Jr. High Schools
- Hosted the annual Culture Up program that featured over 1,800 children from over 20 private and public schools
- Welcomed new viewers and members of our cyber church in Sweden, the Maldives, France and Italy
The BFM Family continues to grow stronger and we continue to see and hear results of the seeds we have sown into the Kingdom. It is you who help us to continue to make a difference and change the world.
If you would like to assist in our continued growth or with our current special needs please feel free to donate using the donate button here http://bahamasfaithministries.org/donate_now.php or on our homepage at www.bfmmm.com or contact us at 242-461-6430, or email us at bfmadmin@ bfmmm.com. You may wish to consider a one time gift or a monthly contribution. Feel free to contact us further for prayer or if you have any questions. See Photos
Pastor Myles Munroe contribution to the Gender Equality Bills
The Constitutional Review Commission - Consultation Document
Letter to Mr. Sean McWeeney from Dr. Myles Munroe